SONG RYU / Partner
- T : 82 2 6003 7530/ F : 82 2 6003 7030
- E : firstname.lastname@example.org
BiographySong Ryu is a partner at Yoon & Yang LLC and his main practice areas are antitrust and fair trade and broadcasting and communications. Ryu has handled various matters related to monopoly regulation and the Fair Trade Act, including major cases in connection with domestic and overseas price-fixing, restrictions on large-scale enterprises concerning business combination, and unfair trade practices.
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M.
- Professional Legal Research Course, Fair Trade and Consumer Protection, Seoul National University College of Law
- Hanyang University College of Law, LL.B.
- Partner, Yoon & Yang LLC (formerly Yoon Yang Kim Shin & Yu, 2006-2009)
- Associate, Yoon & Yang LLC
- Law Clerk, Ropes & Gray LLP, New York
- Attorney at Law, Business Legal Affairs, SK Corporation
- “Merger Regulation under the Korea Fair Trade Law,” Mergers & Acquisitions Review (co-author, 2009)
- Merger control in South Korea/Restraints of trade and dominance in South Korea/Cartel leniency in South Korea: overview, Practical Law Global Guide 2018 Competition&Cartel : Practical Law (co-author, 2018)
- / Oriental Brewery Company's Acquisition of Hand & Malt, a leading craft beer company in Korea
- / Successful Merger Clearance of United Technologies Corporation’s Acquisition of Rockwell Collins
- / Successful Use of KFTC’s Leniency and Amnesty Plus Programs in Conveyor Belt Cartel Case
- / Successful Merger Clearance of Performance Optics, Vision Ease and Daemyung Optical’s sale to HOYA Corporation
- / Yoon & Yang Overturned Entire Administrative Fine Imposed on MAN Truck & Bus Korea
- 2005 Korea
- Korean and English