CHAN-KEUN PARK / Partner
- T : 82 2 6003 7528/ F : 82 2 6003 7027
- E : firstname.lastname@example.org
BiographyChan-Keun Park is a partner at Yoon & Yang LLC and his main practice areas are administration and labor law. In the field of administration, he has successfully engaged in matters related to sports facilities, housing reconstruction, city redevelopment, education, expropriation of land, compensation for fishery rights, and right of repurchase. Within the field of labor law, he has provided advisory and litigation services related to collective agreements, industrial actions, unfair labor practices, layoffs, wrongful dismissals, industrial accident compensation, inauguration of directors, appointment of temporary directors, and punishment under the Private School Act.
- Indiana University Bloomington Maurer School of Law, LL.M
- Seoul National University Graduate School of Law
- Seoul National University College of Law, LL.B.
- Partner, Yoon & Yang LLC (formerly Yoon Yang Kim Shin & Yu, 2006-2009)
- Associate, Yoon & Yang LLC
- Associate, First Law Offices, Seoul
- Chambers Global Practice Guides : Employment 2019
- Legal look into sustainability of new minimum wage, The Korea Herald (August 9, 2018)
- Change and Outlook of New Government’s Labor Policy: Focus on Reduction of Temporary Employees and Work Hours (Legaltimes Vol.108, 2017)
- “Understanding of the Supreme Court’s En Banc Decision Concerning Ordinary Wages,” AMCHAM JOURNAL 1st quarter, 2014