Geunbae Park / Partner
- T : 82 2 6182 8384/ F : 82 2 6003 7036
- E : firstname.lastname@example.org
BiographyGeunbae Park is a partner at Yoon & Yang LLC, and his main practice area includes corporate law and national defense. Mr. Park graduated from Korea University and Korea University Graduate School of Law. Mr. Park served in the Legal Affairs Division of the ROK Army Headquarters and then in the 1st Infantry Division as the staff judge advocate and the head of high prosecutors’ office, in the 1st ROK Army Command as a military judge, in the Capital Defense Command as the head of high prosecutors’ office, in the ROK Army Headquarters as a military judge, and in the Presidential Security Service Republic of Korea as a legal affairs officer. Subsequently, he worked at Jippyong LLC and Hanwha Group Management Support Office as a legal counsel. And, he has worked at Hanwha Defense Co., Ltd. as the head of the Legal Compliance Team since October 2018 until recently.
- Korea University Graduate School of Law (course completion for LL.D.)
- Korea University Graducate School of Law, LL.M.
- Korea University College of Law, LL.B.
- Partner, Yoon & Yang LLC
- Head of Legal Compliance Team, Hanwha Defense Co., Ltd.
- Legal Counsel, Hanwha Group Management Support Office
- Partner, Jippyong LLC
- Legal Affairs Officer, Presidential Security Service Republic of Korea
- Military Judge, ROK Army Headquarters
- Head of High Prosecutors’ Office, Capital Defense Command
- Military Judge, the 1st ROK Army Command
- Staff Judge Advocate and Head of High Prosecutors’ Office, 1st Infantry Division of the ROK Army
- Legal Affairs Division of the ROK Army Headquarters
- Completed the Judicial Research & Training Institute
- Passed the 17th Military Advocate Examination
- Study on the Establishment and Implementation of Public Procurement Contracts, Korea University LL.M. Dissertation, 2012.
- Liabilities from Unreasonable Termination of Contract Negotiations and Reservation of Contracts, Hanyang Jurisprudence, 2014