- Career Opportunities with Yoon & Yang LLC
- Yoon & Yang LLC is one of the leading law firms in Korea and the Asia-Pacific region. We are committed to finding, recruiting and developing top legal talents from around the world as part of our vision to build a world-class law firm based in Korea.
- Foreign attorneys are an integral part of Yoon & Yang LLC. Whether advising a multinational company on a complex cross-border deal, or representing a client in litigation or arbitration in Korea or abroad, attorneys with a diverse range of skills, experiences and personal backgrounds are required in order to provide a level of professional service that is only possible when the client’s needs are fully understood and put at the forefront. Foreign attorneys are expected to use their expertise as well as their unique perspectives and viewpoints while working closely with Korean attorneys at the firm and clients, many of whom are multinational companies doing business in Korea and Korean companies doing business abroad. Few law firms in Korea can offer foreign attorneys the challenges, responsibilities and career opportunities that are available at Yoon & Yang LLC.
- Yoon & Yang LLC seeks dedicated, hardworking foreign attorneys, both newly licensed and experienced. Beyond exceptional academic and professional achievements, the firm also looks for articulate, well-rounded individuals who are active members of their communities. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing practice and take on new and unique challenges. In order to be considered, applicants should send a cover letter, current resume, writing sample, law school transcripts and references (if any).
- U.S. Law Student Summer Associate Program
- Yoon & Yang LLC is currently accepting applications for U.S. law school students to be considered for our 2019 U.S. Law Student Summer Associate Program.
- This internship position will be based in our Seoul office and requires a candidate to work full time during the four- to eight-week internship period in the summer of 2019 (May to September).
Please indicate your preferred start and end dates when submitting your application.
Specific duties may include, but will not be limited to any of the following:
- Conduct legal research;
- Draft English legal memoranda;
- Review and proofread English documents;
- Be invited to attend hearings, depositions, select client meetings;
- Translate legal documents from Korean to English and vice versa.
- Enrolled in a course of study at an accredited law school leading to a JD degree, with one (1L) or two (2L) years of law school completed as of May 2019.
- Fluent in Korean and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages
- Interested in practicing law in Korea.
- In order to apply, we encourage you to send your application by March 15, 2019 by clicking the “Application” button above.