KYOUNG HO HONG / Partner
- T : 82 2 6003 7091/ F : 82 2 6003 7023
- E : email@example.com
BiographyKyoung Ho Hong is a partner at Yoon & Yang LLC. His main practice areas are prosecution, criminal cases, finance, labor relations and industrial accidents.
While Mr. Hong served as a prosecutor, he handled numerous cases on special investigation, public security such as labor relations and election, and industrial safety. After joining Yoon & Yang LLC, he has gained vast experience in cases on finance, special investigation, election, breach of the Labor Standards Act and industrial safety accidents in major construction enterprises.
- Korea University College of Law, LL.B.
- Partner, Yoon & Yang LLC (formerly Yoon Yang Kim Shin & Yu, 2006-2009)
- Member, Korean Bar Association, Advertisement Evaluation Committee
- Member, Korean Bar association, Foreign Legal Consultant Advertisement Evaluation Committee
- Associate, Yoon & Yang LLC
- Prosecutor, Suwon District Public Prosecutor’s Office
- Prosecutor, Daejeon District Public Prosecutor’s Office, Cheonan Branch
- Public Attorney, Ministry of Justice
- Korea Chapter, The Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Review (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Edition), 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Handled many cases on the deaths of workers in the K Tower construction site, the G Apartment construction site, etc.
- Represented Company S, Company K, etc. in various manipulation cases
- Represented Company I, Company H, Company S, etc. in major cases on embezzlement and dereliction of duty
- Represented Company B for violation of the Food Sanitation Act
- Represented P, a member of the National Assembly, and Governor L for violation of the Election Commission Act