- TEL 82 2 6003 7123
- FAX 82 2 6003 7806
- E-MAIL email@example.com
Mr. Kim.has represented and advised a large number of global and domestic companies on employment and labor matters by reviewing employment agreements, employment rules and other internal rules, etc., and advising on collective labor relations, illegal dispatch and non-regular workers. Mr. Kim has also handled investigations of sexual harassment or workplace harassment, and litigations on wrongful termination of employment, etc. He has also successfully completed several M&As and joint ventures between domestic or global companies. He has expertise and experience in foreign investment as well.
- 2005-present Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2022-present Member, System Improvement Advisory Committee, Seoul Housing & Communities Corporation
- 2011 Fordham University School of Law, LL.M.
- 2005 Judicial Research and Training Institute
- 2002 Korea University College of Law, LL.B.
- Advised global and domestic companies in various industries (including pharmaceuticals, financial service, manufacturing, etc.) on a wide range of employment and labor matters, e.g. preparation and review of employment agreements and employment rules, etc.
- Analyzed labor law risks related to working conditions, wage system, employment of non-regular workers and utilization of outsourced workers, etc. for a foreign automobile company
- Advised affiliates of a foreign company on institutional improvement for purposes of introduction of flexible working times
- Advised a hotel on operation of working hours upon reduction of working hours
- Advised a cleaning equipment manufacturer, educational materials publisher, and a foreign company, etc. on investigation and measures regarding workplace harassment or sexual harassment, termination of employment and report of illegal dispatch to an employment and labor administration, etc.
- Advised on establishment of joint venture company between SKC and Mitsui Chemical for polyurethane business
- Advised Kiwoom Securities on acquisition of Woori Asset Management
- Advised Daewoo International on sale of shares in Kyobo Life Insurance
- Advised STX Energy on sale of existing shares, issuance of new shares and issuance of exchangeable bonds
- Advised on foreign companies in the United States, China, Europe and Singapore, etc. on establishment and registration of a Korean subsidiary or branch, and investment in Korea, etc.
- Korea Super 30 Lawyers, Asian Legal Business (2022)
- Change in Corporate Bond Provisions in the Amended Commercial Act, No. BFL 51, Seoul National University Center for Financial Law (Co-author, 2012)
- Doing Business in: The Republic of Korea, LexisNexis (Co-author, 2013)
- Korea Chapter, The Employment Law Review 5th, 6th and 7th Editions (Co-author, 2014-2016)
- Dong Business Project’s labor market regulation questionnaire, World Bank Group (2013-)
Admitted to bar, Korea (2005); New York (2012)
Korean and English