- TEL 82 2 6003 7788
- FAX 82 2 6003 7025
- E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Park completed his legal training at the Judicial Research and Training Institute in 2009, and was admitted to the New York bar in 2009 after earning his LL.M. at New York University Law School in the same year. Based on the plenty of experiences in financial transactions, overseas investments and M&As, etc., he is achieving remarkable outcomes in regulation of capital markets and cross-border disputes of financial institutions, etc.
- 2012-present Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2009-12 Judge Advocate, Republic of Korea Army
- 2017 New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- 2010 Korea University Graduate School of Law (coursework completed)
- 2009 Judicial Research and Training Institute
- 2006 Korea University College of Law, LL.B.
- Advised on global pharmaceutical fund establishment and overseas investment
- Advised a listed company on overseas issuance of a foreign currency-denominated private placement corporate bond
- Advised a foreign investment firm on acquisition of a foreign currency-denominated convertible bonds issued by a domestic listed company
- Advised a domestic department store on issuance of bonds denominated in foreign currencies
- Advised a securities company on creation of a new technology business investment association
- Advised on project financing for a port redevelopment project for Gohyeon Harbor
- 40 Under 40, Asian Legal Business (ALB) (2019)