- TEL 82 2 6003 7528
- FAX 82 2 6003 7027
- E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, in the field of labor law, Mr. Park specializes in restructuring in the process of corporate mergers and business transfers, improving wage structures such as ordinary wages, responding to legal disputes related to the dispatch law, establishing measures to resolve discrimination between fixed-term workers and dispatched workers, introducing flexible working systems, consulting for serious accidents, he has dealt with litigation cases and provided advice on major disaster cases, labor supervision, corporate responses under the plural union system, and sexual harassment in the workplace.
Mr. Park also consulted and litigated on general cable broadcasting business re-licensing, housing reconstruction/redevelopment project, factory establishment/relocation permit, urban planning facility business, sports facility business, expropriation compensation, fishing right compensation, repurchase right, etc. in the field of general administration.
- 2006-present Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2018-present Member of Labor Law Theory and Practice Society
- 2011-present Member of the Labor Law Working Group, Supreme Court
- 2005-06 Lee & Ko
- 2004-05 First Law Offices
- 2011 Indiana University Bloomington Maurer School of Law, LL.M.
- 2006 Seoul National University Graduate School, LL.D. coursework completed
- 2004 Judicial Research and Training Institute
- 1996 Seoul National University College of Law, LL.B.
- Leading Individual, Employment, Chambers and Partners Asia-Pacific (2018-2023)
- Notable Practitioner, Labour and employment, asialaw (2022-2023/24)
- Litigation Star, Labor and employment, Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific (2023)
- National Leader, Labour & Employment, Who's Who Legal Korea (2023)
- Future Star, Labor and employment, Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific (2019-2022)
- Korea Chapter, Occupational Health & Safety, Lexology Getting the Deal Through (Co-author, Law Business Research, 2023)
- South Korea: Law & Practice, Employment, Chambers Global Practice Guides (Chamber and Partners, 2019)
- Change and Outlook of New Government’s Labor Policy: Focus on Reduction of Temporary Employees and Work Hours (Legal Times Vol.108, 2017)
- Understanding of the Supreme Court’s En Banc Decision Concerning Ordinary Wages, Journal Vol. 81 No.1, AMCHAM Korea (Co-author, 2014)
Admitted to bar, Korea (2004)
Korean, English and German