- TEL 82 2 6003 7077
- FAX 82 2 6003 7806
- E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Vogel has a broad understanding of the Korean legal system and authored several books on Korea’s legal system. He provides strategic legal advice on diverse issues, such as corporate and labor laws, labor-management relations, antitrust, criminal defense, investment laws, cross-border transactions, intellectual property protection, etc.
- 2008-present Yoon & Yang LLC
- 1992-11 International Arbitrator, Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
- 1992-08 International Arbitrator, Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
- 1989-91 EU-Delegate and Head of Section, Foreign Trade Department, Düsseldorf Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Germany
- 1988-89 Trainee, DIHK (German Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
- 1986-92 Lecturer, German Law School
- 1987 Second State Examination in Law, Qualification for Holding Judicial Office
- 1984-87 Post-graduate Judicial Service (coursework completed)
- 1983 First State Examination in Law, LL.M.
- 1983 University of Bonn, Law and Economics, LL.B.
- Leading Individual, Corporate/M&A, Chambers and Partners Global (2014-2016)
- Leading Individual, Competition/Antitrust, Chambers and Partners Global (2014)
- "Firmengründung und Niederlassungsrecht in Korea" (Establishment of a Company in Korea)- KORUM, Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2017)
- "Steuern in Korea" (Korea’s Tax Scheme)- KORUM, Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2016)
- "Investitionsführer Korea" (Investment in Korea)
- "Arbeitsrecht in Korea" (Korea’s Labor Law)
- "Rechtsdurchsetzung in Korea" (Korea’s Legal System)
- "Gewerbliche Schutzrechte, Urheberrecht und Lizenzen" (Intellectual Property, Copyright and License in Korea)