- TEL 82 2 6003 7559
- FAX 82 2 6003 7847
- E-MAIL email@example.com
After completing the training at the Judicial Research and Training Institute of Korea (25th), he began his career in public service as a Judge at the Seoul Central District Court. He later served as a Judge at the Seoul Administrative Court and the Seoul High Court (Criminal and Fair Trade), and as a Judicial Researcher at the Supreme Court of Korea. He retired from public service after his time as the Chief Judge at the Seoul Eastern District Court.
- 2017-present Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2019-present Arbitrator, Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
- 2015-17 Presiding Judge, Seoul Eastern District Court
- 2012-15 Presiding Judge, Suwon District Court Ansan Branch
- 2011-12 Presiding Judge, Daejeon District Court
- 2009-11 Judicial Researcher, Supreme Court of Korea
- 2007-09 Judge, Seoul High Court
- 2006-07 Judge, Suwon District Court
- 2003-06 Judge, Chuncheon District Court Sokcho Branch
- 2001-03 Judge, Seoul Administrative Court
- 1999-01 Judge, Seoul Central District Court
- 1996 Judicial Research and Training Institute
- 1994 Seoul National University College of Law, LL.B.
- Represented Hanwha Consortium in a dispute concerning the preferred bidder status in relation to development of unused site at Seoul Station
- Represented LS Mtron in a claim for damages related to an M&A.
- Represented EY in a claim for damages related to China Gaoxian Fibre Fabric Holdings Ltd.
- Represented President Shin of L Group in a case concerning the Act on the Aggravated Punishment of Specific Economic Crimes (breach of trust)
- Represented NH Bank in a claim for damages related to KT ENS
- Related SK Chemical in a claim for damages related to a bio fuel oil supply agreement
- Contract Formation and Enforcement in South Korea: Overview, Practical Law, Thomson Reuters (Co-author, 2023)