- TEL 82 2 6182 8587
- FAX 82 2 6003 7030
- E-MAIL email@example.com
Mr. Dhong is a business attorney with substantial private practice and in-house experiences in California and Asia. He spent 15 years at IBM where, as IBM’s Head of Legal Investigations for Asia Pacific, Greater China Group and Japan, he supervised lawyers and investigators to conduct and manage investigations on potential fraud, corruption, conflict of interest and other corporate misconduct.
Prior to IBM, Mr. Dhong was a corporate and commercial attorney at the San Francisco/Silicon Valley offices of Baker & McKenzie and Coudert Brothers with extensive transactional experience in corporate, M&As, securities, investment, and other transactional matters.
- 2019-present Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2021-present Panel of International Arbitrators, Korean Commercial Arbitration Board INTERNATIONAL
- 2019-present Co-Chair, Ethics and Compliance Committee, American Chamber of Commerce in Korea
- 2018-present Director, International Association of Korean Lawyers (IAKL)
- 2018-present Advisory Board Member, American Law Center, Korea University School of Law
- 2017-18 Chairman, In-House Counsel Forum (IHCF)
- 2016-17 Member of Advisory Committee, Anti-Corruption & Civil Rights Commission
- 2010-17 Co-Chair, Ethics and Compliance Committee, American Chamber of Commerce in Korea
- 2005-19 Head of Corporate Legal Investigations for IBM Asia Pacific, Greater China Group and Japan, IBM Corporation
- 2005-19 Senior Regional Counsel/General Counsel, IBM Korea
- 2005-19 Trust and Compliance Officer / Regional Counsel, IBM Korea
- 2003-04 Corporate Group, Coudert Brothers LLP (San Francisco, Silicon Valley)
- 1999-03 International Business Group, Baker & McKenzie (San Francisco, Silicon Valley)
- 1996-99 Intellectual Property Group& Corporate/Business Groups, Central International Law Firm
- 1996 University of California Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- 1992 University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Economics
- Commended External Counsel, In-House Community (2022)
- Korea's Top 100 Lawyers, Asia Business Law Journal (2021-2022)