- TEL 82 2 6003 7512
- FAX 82 2 6003 7019
- E-MAIL email@example.com
Mr. Ki has dealt with a number of litigations and arbitrations and provided legal advice in cases involving construction price, liquidated damages, and defect-related disputes among contract owners, constructors, and subcontractors of large-scale power station and plant construction projects in Korea and abroad, disputes related to cost sharing among members of consortiums, and various redevelopment and reconstruction projects, including real estate development projects based on project financing, real estate trust projects, the Songdo International Business District Development Project, the Hwanghak District Housing Redevelopment Project, and district housing association projects, etc. He also has experience in providing various forms of advisory and litigation services related to vehicle defects and product liability cases such as Audi Volkswagen Korea’s emissions scandal and MAN Truck & Bus Korea’s vehicle recalls, including vehicle defect class actions.
- 2006-present Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2021-present Arbitrator, Korea Commercial Arbitration Board
- 2012 University of Illinois College of Law, LL.M.
- 2006 Judicial Research and Training Institute
- 2002 Korea University College of Law, LL.B.
- Advised and represented POSCO E&C in a civil case related to the Songdo Free Economic Zone International Business District Development Project
- Advised Man Truck & Bus Korea on vehicle recalls and represented in a defect liability litigation
- Represented Audi Volkswagen Korea in a criminal case related to the emissions scandal
- Represented STX Heavy Industries in an arbitration case related to a power plant construction project in Saudi Arabia
- Advised Samsung C&T on serious accident issues
- Handled the litigation between Genesis BBQ and BHC
- Handled the litigation regarding conversion of public rental apartments in Pangyo for sale
- Handled arbitration of exchange or refund for vehicles for Ford Sales and Service Korea
- Advised and represented a client in a case related to the Hwanghak District Housing Redevelopment Project