- TEL 82 2 6182 8346
- FAX 82 2 6003 7033
- E-MAIL email@example.com
Ms. Kim has handled multiple cases involving anti-trust and competition that are addressed by the Korea Fair Trade Commission (KFTC). In particular, she has advised on and handled a number of cases related to anti-trust & competition (e.g., unfair support practice, domestic & overseas cartel, and corporate merger), subcontracting, contract terms, and door-to-door sales.
- 2016-present Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2022 Seoul National University Business School, MBA
- 2016 Seoul National University School of Law, J.D.
- 2013 Seoul National University, B.A. in Economics
- Represented TR Beltrack in damages compensation case related to conveyor belt price cartel
- Advised Oriental Brewery Co., Ltd. on acquisition of Hand & Malt Brewing Co. (domestic craft beer maker)
- Successfully utilized the leniency program in the conveyor belt price cartel case
- Successfully handled merger clearance related to HOYA Corporation’s acquisition of Performance Optics, Vision Ease, and Daemyung Optical
- Handled the case on provision of unfair profits by Taekwang Group and the case on unfair support practice by LS Group
- Competition Law in South Korea: Overview, Practical Law, Thomson Reuters (Co-author, 2023)
- Restraints of trade and dominance in South Korea: overview, Practical Law (Co-author, 2018)