- TEL 82 2 6182 8569
- FAX 82 2 6003 7033
- E-MAIL email@example.com
Mr. An obtained his LL.B. at Korea University College of Law, Master’s Degree at Korea University Graduate School and his J.D. at Korea University School of Law.
After graduation, Mr, An worked at the National IT Industry Promotion Agency and Sojong Partners, and from 2015 to 2020, he served as a deputy director of the Fair Trade Commission, where he belonged to the Korean delegation to OECD Competition Committee, etc. He continues to be active in international activities, e.g. as a GCR Insight Contributor. He has lectured on fair trade at various universities, companies and public agencies, and has recently been appointed as a member of the Committee for Adjustment and Review of SME Business of the Seoul City.
- 2020-present Yoon & Yang LLC
- 2021-present Member of Committee for Adjustment and Review of SME Business, Seoul
- 2021-present GCR Insight Contributor
- 2016-present Lecturer, Korea Fair Competition Federation
- 2019 Korean Delegation for OECD Competition Committee
- 2019 Lecturer, Academy of Public Administration of Uzbekistan (introduction of competition laws for economic development)
- 2016-20 Lecturer, Gyeonggi-do and chambers of commerce in Gyeonggi-do, Busan Economic Promotion Agency Fair Competition Federation, Korea Federation of Banks, Korea National Council of Consumer Organizations and Jeju Tourism Association, etc.
- 2016 Korean Delegation for ICPHSO
- 2015-20 Deputy Director, Fair Trade Commission
- 2013-15 Sojong Partners
- 2007-13 Lecturer, Korea University, Kwangwoon University, Hankyong National University, Gachon University, Baekseok University, Soonchunhyang University, Incheon National University, Korea National Open University, Hallym University, Hanyang Women’s University (commercial laws, economic laws, intellectual p
- 2013 Korea University School of Law, J.D.
- 2006 Korea University Graduate School (Ph.D. coursework completed)
- 2004 Korea University Graduate School, LL.M.
- 2001 Korea University College of Law, LL.B.
- Handled the Korea Fair Trade Commission (KFTC) investigation of bid-rigging for aluminum alloy products
- Handled the KFTC investigation of internal trading of Samsung Group
- Handled the KFTC investigation of violation of the Fair Transactions in Subcontracting Act by a construction company (affiliate of a large corporate group)
- Handled the KFTC investigation of violation of the Act on Fair Transactions in Large Retail Business by a distribution company (affiliate of a large corporate group)
- Handled the KFTC investigation of violation of the Fair Transactions in Franchise Business Act by a major franchiser
- 2016.2. Fair Trade Expert of the Month (2016.2.)
- Exchange of Information under the Amended Fair Trade Act, Competition Journal (2021)
- Cases and Precedents (Cartels), GCR (2021)
- Fair Trade White Book, Fair Trade Commission (Co-author, 2019)
- Improvements of Korea Fair Trade Commission Investigation and Enforcement Procedure (Introduction of Investigation and Enforcement 3.0), Law Review (2016)
- Protection and Use of Digital Copyrights, Korea University Graduate School, Master’s Thesis (2004)
- Double Legislation about Science and Technology I – Digital Contents, Creation and Rights (2008)
- Study on Standards and Operation of Evaluation and Certification in the Field of Multi-level Marketing, Fair Trade Commission (2013)
- Antitrust & Competition
- Merger Filings
- Abuse of Market Dominance
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Unfair Affiliate Transactions
- Regulation on Conglomerates ∙ Holding Companies
- Terms and Conditions ∙ Labeling and Advertising
- Consumer Protection
- Antitrust & Competition Compliance
Admitted to bar, Korea (2013)
Korean and English